The High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) capacity of the Stratix 10 MX FPGA Development Kit is available in two versions : 8GB and 16GB.
The FPGA device of these two versions are different.
* The Stratix 10 FPGA Device number of 8GB HBM is 1SM21BHU2F53E1VG.
* The Stratix 10 FPGA Device number of 16GB HBM is 1SM21CHU2F53E1VG.
You can use this development kit to:
- Develop and test PCI Express® (PCIe®) 3.0 designs using the PCI-SIG®-compliant development board.
- Develop and test memory subsystems with High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) and DDR4 (DIMM, HiLo, components)
- Download and unzip Stratix 10 MX FPGA Development Kit installer first. Install the Board Test System.
- A one-year license for Quartus® Prime Pro design software is available upon purchase of the kit. License activation instructions and FAQs