The Intel Agilex I-Series Transceiver SoC development kit delivers a complete design environment that includes both hardware and software for developing with Intel Agilex I-Series FPGAs that contain F-Tiles.
Contact your local Intel sales representative for details on FPGA IP and design example availability. For more information, visit Intel Agilex I-Series FPGAs.
You can use this development kit to:
- Evaluate Intel Agilex I-Series SoC designs with the hard processor system (HPS)
- Evaluate F-Tile FGT and FHT transceiver performance
- Generate and check pseudo-random binary sequence (PRBS) patterns
- Dynamically change differential output voltage (VOD) pre-emphasis and equalization settings to optimize transceiver performance for your channel
- Perform jitter analysis
- Design for flexible protocol support in Video and Vision, JESD204C, SerialLite IV, CPRI, and other major standards